By Shannon Franz
I put together a smoothie today that I thought was worth sharing. I rarely make pink smoothies, mostly because they seem more like a dessert for some reason. However, this one has a decent balance of macros (I wish it wasn’t quite so carb-y).
- 8 to 12 ounces coconut water (depends on desired consistency) Plain water would be great too!
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup whole frozen strawberries
- 1/2 small frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Blend 8 ounces coconut water with the hemp seeds to get an unfiltered hemp milk.
- Add in the strawberries and banana.
- Mix again until well blended.
- Add the coconut oil and blend again until combined.
- Add more water if it’s too thick and blend again.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!